Changing your default e-mail address
To change your default e-mail address on Blink:
- Log in to Blink and open up your Account Management page.
- Click on the "Account" Tab on the left-hand side.
- On the right-hand side, under the Email menu, click on the change button right next to it.
- Click on the “e-mail” field. Enter an e-mail address.
- Enter your password on the right column field “Current Password”.
- Click “Save”.
- Check your inbox for an e-mail activation link. Open and click the link - you’re all set!
We also suggest adding secondary email addresses to your Blink account. You can add (and then verify) e-mail addresses from the Account Management page.